Saturday, June 5, 2010

We Did It!!

We made it to the end of school and we leave for Kentucky tomorrow.  It has been fun to stay here with my parents for these last couple of months.  Had I known that our 4 days were going to turn into 2 months I would have definitely packed differently.  But all in all, I think that the boys did great here being out of the house with little to entertain themselves.  They loved my parents DVR....Troy and I got rid of our about a year ago, and they loved being able to ride their bikes in the backyard.  Drew was Papa's buddy and did everything with him.  He also loved to help Papa watch the cars every week.  I am glad that my kids got this opportunity to make these memories with my parents...it is an experience (I hope) that they will never have again.  I too enjoyed it.  I think that I lived with my parents longer this stretch than I did when I moved home just before I left on my mission, and also after my mission.

We are going to be sad to leave all of our family in Texas, but looking forward to being with Troy in Kentucky and being together as a family again and settled.  It has been a long time!!

No comments: