Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Making Progress

I didn't know what to do with this loft area at the top of the stairs.  But it didn't take long for the boys to decide what to do with it.  They have been busy all day hauling their toys up from the basement.  So we got it all cleaned up and organized and I think that it is going to work out great.  They turned this side of the loft into their "movie" room, and on the other side of the stairs there is a big closet so they put all their toy totes in there and turned the other side of the loft into the "playroom"  I think that it is going to be fun for them up there....although now that I see the playroom and movie every night unlike our old house.  They have to clean it every night.  They may not like this arrangement that they made for themselve in a few days.

No comments: