Sunday, June 20, 2010

Drew Turns 4

Holy Cow!! How can my baby be turning 4?  I can not believe it.

Drew got to play Saturday for us, since his birthday was on Sunday and it was also Father's Day.  We decided to celebrate his a day early, and he was totally OK with that.  He chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch so we left and made a day of it in Lexington.  The boys had fun at Chuck E. Cheese.  I have decided that they pick to go there for their birthdays because they get to torture us for a couple of hours on their birthday and we can't get upset about it.

Drew pretty much spent all of his tokens on the monster truck ride....really that is not a surprise.
On Sunday I baked a cake and Troy used all of creativity and designed Drew a Backwards Bob inspired monster truck cake.  I think that he did a get job, and Drew loved it.
Happy Birthday my little man!

No comments: