Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Am Turning Into My Mother

Growing up I hated it when my Mom gave me the job of cleaning the registers.  Now that we live in a house where the registers are in the floor and not the ceiling - I made my boys clean the registers today.  See I am turning into my Mom. 

I also made Miles polish all the brass door knobs.  Notice the bakugan gloves.  The boys turned every chore into the game today.  I wish that I could be more like that.
I have had busy boys.  I also have Tyson in helping me put contact paper in the cabinets.  I couldn't fit in there to get it all the way in the back - so I told Tyson that I needed a "small character" and suddenly putting contact paper in the cupboards turned into Lego Star Wars.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Brant came in & said I think Troy & Kristin moved to Kentucky. I forgot your blog was private so none of the posts since then showed up on my feed.
Wow, we just caught up on all your blog posts from the last Novemeber. What brought you guys to Kentucky? I sounds like a wonderful town you live in. Such history!

Melanie said...

Kristin: Oh my goodness! I haven't been very good at keeping up with blogs and I just checked yours and was shocked to see that you've moved to Kentucky! WOW! Does Troy still have a pool business? Your new home looks beautiful, and how great to live in such a small quaint town! I'm glad I can keep up with your adventures of raising 3 boys. Texas will miss you!

Brandy said...

We found your blog and enjoyed seeing how your family has grown. We have recently moved to Georgia and we are loving it. Are you liking your new house and state? We would love to catch up.

be_williams@att.net