I think that Troy has started a new Saturday morning routine with the boys. In Texas it was going to get donuts, but we don't have a donut shop close to us here. Here it is going to be going to Lowe's.
The other day when we were walking into Lowe's we noticed that the kids craft was a monster truck. So we signed the boys up for it and they were so excited to go and make their truck. Troy said it was fun to do with the boys, and they are so proud of the trucks they made. We were out in the yard working later and every time one of the neighbors would stop by the boys would run in to get their trucks to show them. I am kind of glad that we are the only kids on our side of the street because the boys get to be the center of attention with the neighbors and they love it.
I remember when I was growing up we had neighbor Higgs that lived next door. Greg and I loved him, and looked for him to come home so we could run over and tell him all the stuff we were doing. He was always so nice and acted like he loved to see and hear everything that we did. It is really fun to see my kids act the same way with some of our neighbors.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment