Friday, June 4, 2010

End of the Year Party

Miles has been so excited about the end of the year party. 
It was cute, they did it luau theme so the kids had lei's.  They played with a beach ball and hula hoop, ate snacks and made visors for the summer.  It was really fun and I enjoyed being able to go to it with him. 
Miles teacher Mrs. Lovell was so sweet to him.  He absolutely loved being in her class and wanted to give her flowers on the last days....what I sweet boy :)
This little girl, Avery, was so nice to Miles.  She walked him out every day and I think that she really like him.  We teased him about having a girlfriend just to watch him blush. 
 After the party was over all the kids in the school lined the hall of the school and "rang out" the 6th grades.  The teachers all had cow bells that they rang and the cheered as the 6th graders walked down the hall the last.  I thought that was really cute and something that the 6th graders probably have been waiting for, and will always remember.

No comments: