Friday, May 21, 2010

Show Off Day

Miles signed up for Show Off Day today.  It was during his specials in his music class.  He signed up to sign Kenny Chesney's "Summertime."  We have been practising all week and I he was ready for it. 

He wanted me to come and watch him perform, so I asked his teacher if I could come and she said that it was not open to parents because it was in the classroom and there are already two first grade classes in there.  Then she called me this morning and said that she asked the music teacher again and she said that it would be ok, and I have about 30 minutes notice to get to the school.  Miles was very happy to see me walk in, and I was really happy that I got to see him sing.  He did so good, better than he had all week practising.

I am very proud of him!!

No comments: