Saturday, May 15, 2010

First project

Before
We knew that we had hardwood floors under the carpet in the living room.  The ladies that grew up in our house stopped by and talked to Troy yesterday and they did confirm our suspension.  So, I was not surprised that after church today Troy started ripping our carpet.


After (actually more like step one complete.)

Troy said that the floors are in great condition!!  WooHoo!!  They are a different color than in the dining room and den, so we will have to refinish them, but I am so excited to have REAL hardwood floors. 

I drool over the Potterbarn catalogs and the old homes and neat thing that they do to them....and not I get to have one of the house.  I am so excited.  Probably more that Troy because he is the one that has to do the work, I just get to all the finishing touches.

No comments: