Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

What do you do with three little boys on a three day weekend?  Now add that school still has four more days left and this is our last weekend in Texas.  I tried to keep them busy and wear them out so that they might sleep at night and I to can get some rest.

We tried to learn how to jump rope. 
We walked on stilts.


Yes even I walked on the stilts - so did Grandpa and Grandma.  :)  But I don't think any of us were as good as I remember Greg being.  When we were younger Greg could walk on stilts all over the backyard. 

We also tried water balloon fights.

And finished the weekend with a concert in the park.  The concert was the Allen Orchestra and they played patriotic music and it ended with fireworks. 
We had a fun weekend...and we are now on the counting down the days until we leave on one hand.





No comments: