My mom and I took the kids over to the concert in the park tonight. The band was a Hart cover band - and they were not great, but the kids have a great time. They have an area up in the front that is roped off for the kids to go run and play in and the boys loved that. I thought that they were really entertaining. Tyson was doing his robot dance. Drew was headbanging and Miles was playing air guitar. Then they would wrestle, and then chase each other. I wish that I had my video camera to record it.
Grammy brought treats for the boys to eat. Tyson thought that she said she got them "light sabers" and instead they were "lifesavers". He was so disappointed, until he discovered that he could play with them.
I don't like me....but my Miles is so cute.
Drew is always entertained as long as he has a truck, and can make a monster truck track for it.
1 comment:
Post a Comment