Thursday, April 29, 2010
The Miles Slump
My kids are so bored not being in school, and not but their friends. So, I have been trying to find something to do with the boys. I had bought a season pass to the Frank Buck Zoo in the fall. We have been up there several times and the boys love it. I like too, because the zoo is never busy so I can let the boys run on their own, and not have to push the stroller. That by the time the kids are ready to go home we are through the zoo. When I took the boys to the Ft. Worth Zoo the boys would get tired and we would have half the zoo to walk through to get to the car.
So, Mom and I took the boys up to the zoo today and we have a great day. There was no one at the park and the sun was out, but it wasn't hot. When you leave this zoo they make you exit through the gift shop. I understand why businesses do this, but it drives me crazy. I told the boys just as got to it, I am not buying any prizes today. We are just walking straight through and we can go play in the park across the street. That was fine for everyone except Miles.
We walked over to the park and Tyson and Drew took off to play, and Miles sad down on the bench next to me pouting and complaining that I am not a mean mom for not buying him a prize. Anyway he never played and pouted the whole time we were there and the whole ride home from Gainesville to Allen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment